Thursday, May 10, 2018

Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop | Share What You Love Suite




Hello stamping friends! Welcome to another Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop. If you haven't hopped with us before, Stamp to Share is a monthly blog hop featuring Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from the Stampin' Up! markets around the world. Once a month we feature projects made with one Stampin' Up! bundle to inspire you.

This months hop is three bundles in one - Just Getting Started Bundle, A Little More, Please Bundle and Gotta Have it All Bundle, using the products from the Early Release Share What You Love Suite, that will also be avaliable in the new Stampin' Up! 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue come 1st June 2018. Click on the product listing at the end of the post to see what is on offer with each bundle. And , Yes I'm creating with these gorgeous products again. I just can't get enough.

All of the products I've used today you can get in the Gotta Have It All Bundle from the Share What You Love Suite.


 By getting the Gotta Have It All Bundle you get three products from the suite, including the exclusive Statement of My Heart Photopolymer Single Stamp (avaliable only during the early release) for FREE. Who doesn't love a freebie, right? And in this bundle you get THREE!!!

I've used some sheets of the Oh So Beautiful Share What You Love Speciality Designer Series Paper as the starting point for my card today. I really love the neutral feel to these patterns and the little pops of colour for a rich and gorgeous pattern. Have you seen the pearlised finish on 4 of the designs of this amazing DSP? It's just stunning, stunning, stunning! Do you think I like it?? Ha! Check out the You Tube Clip at the end of the post to see this fantastic DSP! You really have to see it in real life to see the amazing finish!


I've then pulled the colours from the DSP as the basis for my card using Mossy Meadow (returning colour) and Rich Razzleberry. Rich Razzleberry isn't one of my go to colours but it is so stunning in the DSP and that Rich Razzleberry Velvet ribbon is out of this world stunning!! Just too gorgeous for words! Over the middle piece of DSP I layered some of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Speciality Paper for some added interest and to give a different look to the DSP.


I cut out an Stitched Shapes Square and elongated it to turn it into a rectange and then using my paper trimmer cut out the inner section of the rectangle to create that 'frame' look. The inner panel is then embossed with the very beautiful Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Gosh that embossing folder is fabulous and I just love the way that it gives that really deep impression on the cardstock.


To finish off the card I fussy cut some pieces from the DSP and layered it with some Baker's Twine in the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit, free with the Gotta Have It All Bundle. Did you see that gorgeous Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon! It's super gorgeous and super pretty and available to you come June 1st when the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue goes live. Can't wait for you to get it too!

Lastly layered on top a Stitched Shape Oval with some stamping of images and sentiments from the Love What You Do Photopolymer Stamp Set and some of those amazing
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls.

I do hope that I've given you some more inspiration with these amazing products from the Share What You Love Suite. Contact me TODAY to see how you can get these super stunning products!

Now back to the start of the hop with the fabulous Amy Koenders in the USA

 https://wp.me/p2SFwf-b8P

Amy Koenders - USA
Barbara Becker - Austria
Caroline van der Straaten - Netherlands
Cathy Caines - Canada
Paula Dobson - New Zealand
Rochelle Blok - Australia - You are here

Check out this You Tube Clip to see all these fabulous bundles in action and contact me today to get your hands on these fabulous products!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7


 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! Great layering and design, love your ribbon and twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely card Rochelle with so many details.
    Love the framed embossed part with the raised sentiment and flowers.
    It's just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.